Good news for you, I O Device Error error can be fixed in many different ways. In this post, I would like to offer you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Solve I O Device Error Issues On Your Own.
Solution Two: Repair I O Device Error Issues with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Remove I O Device Error Problems By Yourself?
To resolve I O Device Error problem safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve I O Device Error Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove I O Device Error error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate I O Device Error error completely.
Read More: ,error 0x8004071b,error code 0x80010135,0xC1900101 0x40017 Windows 10,0x80070001,error 0xc000014c