Good news for you, Error_invalid_level error can be eliminated in many different ways. In this post, I would like to provide you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Solve Error_invalid_level Problems Manually.
Solution Two: Repair Error_invalid_level Problems Automatically.
Solution One: How Can I Troubleshoot Error_invalid_level Problems Manually?
To repair Error_invalid_level error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve Error_invalid_level Problems Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix Error_invalid_level error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Error_invalid_level error completely.
Error_invalid_level error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If Error_invalid_level error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Error_invalid_level error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Error_invalid_level error in time.
Related: Windows Nvsc32,Jpcap Windows Vista,Error Code 1787,8600 (0x2198),A Close Operation Is Pending On
Read More: ,Total System Sweeper,Couple of years Watch Glee Season 3 Episode 5 decided on,Strength Fails to Be sure you Undertaking: Why is this IRCE 2012 Isn't the growth to you,Logitech Told Me To Go To,Error_cluster_node_already_has_dfs_root